Site Survey & Risk Analysis
Travel Safety Assessments
Due Dilligence for Business Investigations
Risk Mitigation Advice
What is Security & Risk Management?
Risk Management is the identification, continued assessment, and prioritisation of risks followed by analysis and other acceptance of mitigation of uncertainty in decision making. Utilising the coordinated and economical application of resources to minimize, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of unfortunate events.
Risks are defined as:
- Financial Risks
- Perimeter Risks
- Strategic Risks
- Operational Risks
Security management is the identification of an organization & assets followed by the development, documentation, and implementation of policies and procedures for protecting these assets.
RGS International provide qualified professionals working in Risk & Security Management who are responsible for assessing Security Risks and developing strategies to prevent or mitigate threats, such as terrorist threats, fires or break-ins. Such threats can harm people and property. We very much design emergency response plans should these events occur, assess program effectiveness and ensure company personnel have all the necessary information required to adhere to an organization & security protocol.
RGS Security & Risks Management Team have:
- Offered sound professional advice to UK Police Force on Counter Terrorist projects
- Conducted Security Survey & Risk Analysis for Harris Pye Libya.
- Conducted Security Survey & Risk Analysis of area 58 concession site for RWE GMBH Germany in Libya, conducted facility and logistic planning for pre drilling operations.
- Conducted Physical Security & Risk Management to Financial Times senior reporter, in Egypt and Libya during the Arab spring uprisings.
- Physical Security (CP) & Risk Management for US Steel Europe.