No company is complete without its origins
Rubicon Global Solutions (RGS), is a provider of end to end Risk and Security Management, Multi-Purpose Training and Crisis solutions to Global clients operating in complex and hostile environments.
We offer comprehensive advice to every aspect of security from corporate operations, commercial risk and foreign investment to counter-terrorism, close protection and support to governments. RGS International runs a global network of offices. Our primary office are in the United Kingdom, and we operate satellite offices in Libya and Dubai. Furthermore, our clients benefit from the extensive capabilities of our Operators and Management Team who pool a list of experience from the United Kingdom Special Forces (SAS), United Kingdom Police with specialist backgrounds and, utilising the capability to conduct intelligence gathering for clients to ensure Strategic Level Risk & Resilience is conducted.
Our work speaks for us
We specialise in providing bespoke client focused Security & Risk Management Services. We ensure that business continuity and resilience is maintained and constant evolution of risk to the business is maintained. We have gained the experience across multi discipline industries operating across the Middle East, North Africa, Europe and the United Kingdom. We conduct physical Security Management for high net worth individuals requiring the utmost confidentiality and discreet services. We have project experience spanning over 7 decades in over 42 countries.
- Conducted mobility training for Peshmerga Central Command Erbil, Northern Iraq.
- Specialist Defense Driving for RWE expat and local nationals operating in Libya.
- Situational awareness for surveillance operators working within UK Intelligence agency.
- Conducted border security project planning for Libyan MOD working in conjunction with THALES
- Conducted project operational planning With Afghan NDS for the use of mini UAV as surveillance platforms.
- Conducted Security Survey & Risk Analysis for Harris Pye Libya.
- Conducted Security Survey & Risk Analysis of area 58 concession site for RWE GMBH Germany in Libya, conducted facility and logistic planning for pre drilling operations.
- Conducted Physical Security & Risk Management to Financial Times senior reporter, in Egypt and Libya during the Arab spring uprisings.
- Physical Security (CP) & Risk Management for US Steel Europe.
- Conducted site Security Survey for German Embassy Libya.
- Conducted Security & Risk Management to Shell Syria during period of law and order breakdown. Conducted evacuation of expats out of operational area and ensuring risk mitigation and repetitional risk was maintained.
Training Special Projects
- Provided H.E.A.T and Risk Management for NESTLE Pakistan staff and families.
- Provided Situation awareness for FCO Islamabad and London.
- Provided H.E.A.T Courses for Radio Free Europe in Kabul Afghanistan.
- Provided CONDO Training for QinetiQ, Thales contractors operating with the MOD in Afghanistan.